Kirby 'n' Snoop Kirby 'n' Snoop

Holy shit!

The music is what got me! For some reason those two songs go surprisingly well together! Overall it was worth my time so 10 for you.

EB - High Hopes - EP 4 EB - High Hopes - EP 4

Pretty awesome!

Great, now I have to get out my old SNES and play me some earthbound. Hahaa awesome job though, I hope you keep it up. :)

M-m-M responds:

I know the feeling.
Whenever I animate these I have to play earthbound.
That's part of the reason I try to stay true to the game as much as possible.

Oh, and I will try my best to keep it up ;)

Final Fantasy - Real Sh*t Final Fantasy - Real Sh*t

Holy sh**

That was hilarious awesome job I can't wait to see episode 2

Koivo responds:

thanks, almost done

-Quadrilateral Battle- -Quadrilateral Battle-

Ushi

Spectacular game EAB. Im sure this will get an A for sure.

GuitarNinja

Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG

Probably the best rpg flash game on newgrounds!

It was superb the music was awesome it never got repititive to me and was great!
The graphics were awesome as well very very good!
The violence was great not to gory but very good.
I really liked how *spoiler* you hid things in the barrels etc it was great it was like a real rpg! the only things that i would suggest are makeing it longer, making the bosses just a wee bit easier, and being able to carry your data from this game to the next that would be awesome! anyways congrats you did great! :D

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Simply jaw dropping

God that was the best rpg game i have ever played on the internet no joke. Every thing was great the bosses the enemys the weapons everything! I really hope you make another one of these your my new favorite author.

[Hardstyle] Don't Stop [Hardstyle] Don't Stop

Incredible.

You know, I remember the very first track I listened to by you. Resonate. And at the time I had been listening to various hardstyle DJ's and artists, and I remember listening, and thinking to myself.. "Wow, this sounds on par with any good artist that i've heard tracks from. I mean it could use a little more polish, maybe some more work on the melodie. But this guy/gal is really onto something..". I then listened to your other tracks, and downloaded them all.

Now, with this new track i'm happy too say this is by far your best Hardstyle track you've produced so far. (imo) The melodie is great. I mean It's really nice to listen too, and if I didn't know any better i'd say you have some definite influence from other DJ's out there. It sounds original enough though to make it your own. Which has been the case with all of your melodies.

Nothing really along the lines of criticism, but just keep doing what you're doing. (: You really have a knack for Hardstyle, and as much as I love HS, I certainly hope you keep at it, and keep producing great tracks.

Awesome job, and downloaded.

VelociD responds:

Wow thx.
I have not even once thought of stopping producing at all, so you won't get rid of me anytime soon :D.